Disney games were very popular in the late 80s and early 90s. The Sega Genesis version of Aladdin and the Super NES version of The Lion King are included in the Disney Classic games: Aladdin & The Lion King collection when it was released on the 29th. October 2019 press release regarding Switch. Aladdin also gets a new final cut and a demo version that hasn’t been seen since 1993. Game Boy versions of Aladdin and The Lion King are also included. Check out the new trailer and information below!
The 29th. In October, the 16-bit magical Disney games Aladdin and The Lion King will be re-released with new features and improvements for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4 game console, Xbox One and PC. Classic Disney games: Aladdin and the Lion King will feature fan-favorite versions of both original titles, with enhanced graphics to support high-definition screens and additional updates to enhance the gameplay on current consoles. The collection also includes the brand new Final Cut of Aladdin and the original demo of the Aladdin exhibition, which has not been shown to the public since 1993.
Fans can relive these beloved games and enjoy a variety of modern support options, including instant save states, a rewind button to go back 15 seconds, level selection, invulnerability, endless lives and an interactive view of the game. The interactive game viewer allows players to view complete game sequences, with the ability to skip forward, jump, and start the game at any time.
Also: Classic Disney games: Aladdin and the Lion King:
- Authentic game content with modern enhancements – Fans of old and new games can enjoy original game play, improved graphics, customizable controls, special filters to enhance the visual experience, and more.
- Different game versions – The collection contains different game versions for different platforms, including Sega Genesis, Game Boy and Super Game Boy versions, as well as the Super Nintendo Entertainment System version of The Lion King.
- Helpful Hint – Players who want to experience the Disney magic of Hakuna Matata can use the interactive game viewer, rewind feature, and cheat codes to advance the game.
- A treasure trove of behind-the-scenes development with interviews, an art gallery and music player, the Research Museum presents the rich history of the 16-bit games Aladdin and The Lion King.
Classic Disney games: Aladdin and the Lion King has been updated for modern consoles and PCs by publisher Nighthawk Interactive and development studio Digital Eclipse. Disney Classics: Aladdin and the Lion King arrive on the 29th. October for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC. Physical copies will be available for $29.99 at retailers such as GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart. Pre-orders will be available at all major retailers. The collection is classified by the ESRB as E10+.
LIST OF FACTS :
Title : Classic Disney games: Aladdin and the Lion King
Platform : Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC
Clerk/Distributor : Interactive night birds
Developer: Digital solar eclipse
It’s just like: Platformer
Evaluation : E10+
Date of publication : 10/29/2019
MSRP : $29.99
Two of the most popular Disney games of all time return to modern consoles with Disney Classic Games : Aladdin and the Lion King! This unforgettable set of Disney classics is packed with new features, enhancements, game modes and playback options, as well as multiple game versions! Join Aladdin and his sidekick Abu as they race through the marketplace to meet their rendezvous with destiny. Dive into the classic adventures of Aladdin as you travel through Agrabah, the Cave of Wonders and many other places to defeat Jafar and rescue Jasmine. Jumping, fighting, dodging and climbing on the mats, collecting gems along the way. The Lion King brings to life the grandeur and mystery of Africa through the story of Simba, a lion cub going through a difficult transition to adulthood. Now you too can be part of the adventure! Pushed into the desert by his uncle Scar, Simba finds salvation, while Hakuna Matata and Pumbaa are warthogs and Timon is a meerkat. Kill monstrous hyenas in the Elephant Graveyard and avoid the stampede of wild animals as you fight for Simba to take her rightful place as King of the Lions in 10 levels.
- Different versions of the game: Play different versions of the popular Aladdin and Lion King games over the years, including console and handheld versions. A brand new Final Cut version of Aladdin, developed exclusively for this collection, is also included. It includes difficulty adjustments, camera improvements, bug fixes and a few extra surprises for fans.
- Display options and updated images :
- 1080P graphics and enhancements for current HDTVs
- Adjustable aspect ratios and screen margins
- Custom filter options are designed to mimic traditional CRT televisions and other popular screen types.
- Rewind in the game: Rewind each game instantly in real time to try again at difficult points.
- Interactive game viewer : Watch full games, with the ability to skip forward, jump, and start playing at any time
- Fonction de sauvegarde : Quickly save your achievements in each game and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want.
- Museum property : Take a trip behind the scenes and learn more about how these incredible games are made. Watch video interviews with the original development teams or explore the many galleries with hundreds of never-before-seen HD concept images and marketing assets.
- Soundtrack: Listen to all the soundtracks from both games in the included music players. The ability to repeat and play songs in random order is also supported.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How to load…
aladdin original, aladdin (2019 cast), aladdin full movie, aladdin songs, aladdin disney, aladdin (1992 cast), aladdin characters, aladdin movie 2019