After playing the Genshin effect, don’t miss the hypostatic symphonic action. This brand new event takes place on January 16 and ends on January 31. January 2021. In this guide you will find all the details about Genshin’s Imperial Hypostatic Symphony. This is the official time and date, as well as all event instructions.
Date and time of Hebrew symphonic events
The Hypostatic Symphony begins on the 16th. January at 10:00 am and ends on the 31st. January 2021 at 03:59. The event lasts for 15 consecutive days. You’ll have plenty of time to do activities and unlock exclusive rewards. Mark the date so you don’t miss the beginning of the Hypostatic Symphony with the Genshin effect.
Types of Calls in the Hypostatic Symphony
Below is a list of four challenges you can participate in during the event, as well as a list of characters who will only receive event bonuses.
- The Purple Lightning Concert
- Intermezzo of the Stormblatt
- Heart of stone of the sonata
- A Waltz of Earth, Wind and Thunder….
How can I participate in the Hypostasis Symphony event?
A minimum number of adventures of 20 or more is required to participate. If you are lower, start playing now to move up. First of all, you need to focus on ranking the adventures. Check out these tips and tricks to quickly increase your adventure score on Genshin Impact.
With good character, you can last longer in an event. Later, you can also focus on improving your friendship and leveling up your value tree to unlock cool rewards.
What to do in the hypostatic symphony?
For the rest of the week, every day you’ll get a new challenge that will take you to a new level. From day 1 to day 7 you have a new challenge, and on day 7 you unlock another level of challenge. All travelers will be notified of the event, so please note your notification.
You can play the event in single-player mode and in cooperative mode with a friend. Before you enter the contest, you have to choose two things.
- Difficulty : Difficulty
- Variations : Combating special effects
Players receive points during the Hypostatic Symphony based on the two factors mentioned above.
What are the rules of the hypostatic symphony?
- Variations include the complexity and intensity of the challenge. It also affects the number of points you get after completing a task.
- You get more points for variants with a higher difficulty than for a lower or balanced variant.
- The total score of the chosen option must be greater than 0 before the game begins.
- Challenges are associated with various bonuses for players. The only way to deal with it is to deal with collateral damage. The same goes for players in cooperative mode.
- Players will receive Pirmogems when they complete the first challenge. Later, players will be able to play challenging games on different difficulty levels to unlock more exclusive rewards.
- At the end of the event, all points are reset to zero. You can’t get a prize after you complete the Hypostatic Symphony.
To find out more about the official rules, visit the developer’s website.
hypostatic symphony rewards, hypostatic symphony rewards reddit
Leave a Reply