2. Start the Windows Memory Diagnostic Utility.
- Go to Search, type Windows Diagnostic Tool and open the program.
- Now choose “Reboot” and check if there is a problem. Error! Filename not specified.
- Let the computer restart, and the next time you start the program, it will tell you if there is something wrong with the RAM.
If the sfc command did not solve the problem and you are still getting this error message, there is probably a problem with your RAM memory.
If your RAM memory is damaged, the best solution is to replace it with a new memory. However, before removing your current RAM memory, make sure it is damaged.
We recommended that you use the Windows Memory Diagnostic Utility and if it tells you that there is a problem with the memory, you can change it.
3. update your drivers
The memory management error in the Windows blue screen can be caused by outdated or faulty drivers, so you should always leave your PC on.
If you want to keep your PC in optimal conditions without wasting time on extra operations, you need a powerful software solution, and we recommend DriverFix for this.
4. to change the PC settings to the default settings
Error: The file name is not specified.
If you increase the clock frequency of your PC by running it at a higher speed than originally planned, you should be aware of several technical problems.
So if you are using other overclocking programs, try resetting your computer to its default settings and see if this memory management warning persists.
5. conduct a full system audit
- Go to the Start menu, type Defender and double-click Windows Defender to start the program.
- Select the shield icon in the left panel. Error! Filename not specified.
- In the new window, select Advanced Search.
- Select the Full Scan check box to perform a full scan of the system for malicious software.
Malware can cause all kinds of problems on your computer, including errors. Run a full system scan for malicious software on your computer.
You can use Windows’ built-in antivirus, Windows Defender, or third-party antivirus solutions.
Stay safe online and offline with these antivirus solutions we have selected for you.
6. restore the register
- Go to the beginning and type cmd.
- Right-click on the command line and choose Run as Administrator. Error! Filename not specified.
- Now type the command sfc /scannow and press Enter. Error! Filename not specified.
- Wait for the scan to complete and then restart the computer. All damaged files will be replaced upon restart.
Use Microsoft’s System File Checker to check for damaged system files. The utility checks the integrity of all protected system files and restores files with problems if possible.
7. update your operating system
Error: The file name is not specified.
Make sure the latest Windows operating system updates are installed on your device. Microsoft continually releases Windows updates to improve the stability of the system and fix various problems.
To access the Windows Update section, simply type update into the search box. This method works for all versions of Windows. Then go to the Windows Update section, search for updates and install the available updates.
Editor’s note: This article continues on the next page with other solutions to the memory management error. Need more information? Visit our section on Windows 10 errors.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in October 2017 and revised and updated in February 2021 to ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
Frequently asked questions
How do I correct a memory management error?
Correcting a memory management error on Windows 10
How can I solve disabling memory management in Windows 10?
Stopping code memory management – Microsoft Community
Can you fix the RAM errors?
Once you have determined with certainty which RAM modules are defective, they are usually repaired by replacing them with a new set of RAM modules. In some cases, RAM incompatibility problems can be solved by upgrading the BIOS. Consult your motherboard manufacturer for an updated BIOS with RAM-related patches.
stop code memory management windows 10 fix,memory management error while installing windows 10,video_memory_management_internal windows 10 nvidia,video memory management internal windows 10 fix,stop code memory management windows 10 reddit,what causes memory management error,memory management error windows 7,video memory management internal nvidia