In today’s guide, we present the best solutions to correct recurring Data_Bus_Error BSOD errors.
- How do I get rid of the Data_Bus_Error code?
- 1. Update or correct graphic card drivers with DriverFix
- 2. Checking RAM with Windows Memory Diagnostics
- 3. Start scan disk
- 4. Start system file check
- 5. Windows 10 Update
- 6. Remove recently installed devices
- frequently asked questions
How do I get rid of the Data_Bus_Error code?
1. Update or correct graphic card drivers with DriverFix
Software for updating and troubleshooting drivers, for example. B. DriverFix, can often fix BSOD problems.
DriverFix analysis lets you quickly download and install new drivers for devices with outdated or damaged drivers. This software gives a detailed report of devices on your PC that need new drivers.
DriverFix Pro users can choose to automatically download and install all the latest drivers for the listed devices.
The Data_Bus_Error can mainly be caused by outdated or corrupt drivers for the graphics card. However, you can download new drivers for all listed devices by clicking the Update All button in DriverFix.
Run a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new Windows files and components.
Other useful DriverFix features
- Users can view the status of downloads with the DriverFix download manager.
- DriverFix can automatically create driver backups for the users.
- This software gives notifications about new driver updates.
- Includes a calendar manager for scheduling scans, notifications and backups.
Quickly resolve the Data_Bus_Error BSOD in your device and return to normal operation.
2. Checking RAM with Windows Memory Diagnostics
- In Windows 10, open the Type function here to search by pressing the Windows + S key combination.
- Enter a keyword for the memory in the search field.
- Then click Windows Memory Diagnostics to open the window in the snapshot below.
- In the Windows Memory Diagnostics window, select Restart now.
- Restart Windows when prompted after the scan.
3. Start scan disk
- Open the Windows 10 search program.
- Type cmd in the search box to find the command line.
- Right-click on the command line application in the search box and select Run as administrator.
- Then type this command at the command prompt: chkdsk C: /f /r /x
- Press the Enter key to start the chkdsk scan.
- Restart Windows after the chkdsk utility finishes scanning and restoring the disk sectors.
4. Start system file check
- Open the extended command line as described in the first three steps of the third solution.
- Type this command in the command line before you start the scan of the : DISM.exe /Online /Image cleanup /Restore health state
- Press the Enter key to start scanning the supply image service.
- Then type this command to check the system files: sfc /scannow
- Click Back to start scanning the system file.
- Wait until the analysis of the system file is complete.
- Restart your desktop or laptop when the SFC scan reports that Windows Resource Protection has repaired the files.
5. Windows 10 Update
- Click the magnifying glass button on the taskbar to open the Windows 10 Search window.
- Enter an update in the search box that opens.
- Then click the Check for Updates button to open the window below.
- Click Check Updates to download and install patch updates.
- If a feature update for Windows 10 is available, select the Download and install option.
6. Remove recently installed devices
If you have recently installed new hardware for your PC, try removing it from your desktop.
The new hardware you added may not be compatible with your PC, may be defective, or may not have been installed correctly.
frequently asked questions
How do I fix my Windows 10 stop code?
How to fix the blue screen of death (BSOD) – no …
How can I correct Windows 10 driver errors?
Update drivers for Windows 10 – Microsoft Support
How do I fix the blue star screen in Windows 10?
How do I fix the blue error screen in Windows 10? | Discover…
memory management windows 10, memory management error while installing windows 10, windows 10 memory problem, memory_management, stop code memory management
Leave a Reply